Mustang Turbo blades have proven itself as an excellent blade for
stone professionals in USA and Canada.
- Precise and fast cutting with minimal chipping.
- Smooth cutting on all kinds of granite and quartz.
- Consistent performance until the end of the diamond.
Mustang Side-Segment Turbo blades is your solution for dry cutting.
- Excellent for granite, especially quartz, or any hard stone.
- Deep side segments prevent blade from binding within the stone.
- Fast and chip free cutting
- Special bond distributes excessive heat, great for dry cutting.
- Has strong body core & cooling holes.
Side-Segment Turbo Blades
Mustang Contour turbo blades are designed for cutting circles or
curved lines on slabs and countertops.
- Turbo rim design for safe and sharp cutting.
- Side-Segments allows curved cutting without binding the blade.
Contour Turbo Blades
|Apexx Eiffel Blades are designed for porcelain tile.
- Special rim segment design with a reinforced body
- Excellent for thin ultra-compact materials like Lapitec & Neolith